This comprehensive training course provides attendees with a solid grasp on the key steps involved in the strategic workforce planning process and ensures they are armed with the toolkit to undertake the activity within their respective organisations.
Who should attend?
- Leaders and implementers of workforce planning initiatives and outcomes
- General business, strategic planning, resourcing and operations professionals interested in developing skills and understanding in strategic workforce planning
- Anyone with an interest in developing understanding and capability within the sphere of strategic workforce planning
What will be covered?
- INTRODUCTION TO WORKFORCE PLANNING
- STRATEGIC WORKFORCE PLANNING – THE PROCESS
- WHERE DO YOU NEED TO BE?
- ENTERPRISE CAPABILITY MAPPING
- WHERE ARE YOU NOW?
- GAP AND RISK ANALYSIS
- THE WORKFORCE PLAN
Further information, booking and payment details can be found here