In everything we think, say, write or do, we bring the global workforce planning community closer together.
We believe in a world where:
- Strategic workforce planning is acknowledged as an independent function and not a misplaced ‘subset’. We strive towards this world by providing workforce planners with their own, independent professional body.
- Workforce planners are given a voice and an opportunity to network, collaborate and share with other organisations and individuals. We strive towards this world through our international awards program, global networking opportunities and sharing good news, interviews and videocasts through social media platforms.
- The workforce planning community has cost effective access to content, guidelines, tools and templates. We strive towards this world by providing our members access to The Workforce Planning Institute library.
- Aspiring and experienced workforce planners have access to training and professional development opportunities. We strive to achieve this by offering a range of professional development opportunities to both our members and the boarder community.
- Good workforce planning practice is supported and endorsed and the notion of ‘best practice through benchmarking’ is no longer relevant. We strive towards this world through our Strategic Workforce Planning Industry Standard which sets out a framework and set of guiding principles yet allows for, and encourages, individual and organisational nuances, requirements and customisation.
- Strategic workforce planning has a seat at the executive table. We strive to achieve this through our relentless provision of strategic workforce planning representation and advocacy.