This contemporary, hands on and highly practical course will cover the process by which enterprise capabilities can be developed and understood. After completing our one day comprehensive workshop, attendees will have a solid grasp in how to establish the future capabilities required to deliver against organisational strategy and map current state capability so as to understand the gaps. Through this process attendees will learn how to identify their organisations strategically critical roles – those roles primarily responsible for implementing strategy. Finally, attendees will identify diverse strategies around sourcing capability so as to alleviate the burden of the traditional recruitment & search process.
Who should attend?
- Those responsible for leading strategic, people planning activities
- General business, strategic planning, resourcing and operations professionals seeking to more closely align strategy and critical roles
- Anyone with an interest in developing understanding of how to generate high value low cost/effort workforce initiatives
What will be covered?
- Introduction to enterprise capability mapping
- The future state (demand)
- The current state (supply)
- Action planning