This hands on, practical course will support the development of the critical thinking required to draw insight and inferences from various data sets through practical activity based learning. Following the course, attendees will have a grounding in how to present and analyse the core data associated with the strategic workforce planning process as well as general HR Reporting.
Who should attend?
- Those responsible for analysing and interpreting workforce related data
- Newly appointed workforce or reporting analysts looking to build capability in the area of workforce data analytics and insight
- Anyone with an interest in developing understanding and capability within the area of workforce analytics
What will be covered?
- Introduction to workforce analytics
- The workforce profile
- Recruitment, talent & succession
- Leave & absenteeism
- Performance & productivity
- Engagement & welfare
- Leadership, learning & development