This comprehensive training course provides participants with a solid grasp on the key steps involved in the strategic workforce planning process and ensures they are armed with the toolkit to undertake the activity within their respective organisations. It is perfect for organisations looking to commence the strategic workforce planning process by training a small group of employees who can then go on to form the workforce planning project delivery team.
Who should attend?
- Leaders and implementers of workforce planning initiatives and outcomes
- General business, strategic planning, resourcing and operations professionals interested in developing skills and understanding in strategic workforce planning
- Anyone with an interest in developing understanding and capability within the sphere of strategic workforce planning
What will be covered?
- Introduction to workforce planning
- The workforce planning process
- Future state
- Current state
- Gap & risk analysis
- The workforce plan